Subject: So for this week to boost our energy, we're going to talk as much as possible about some random subject. Today's is the color orange. :)
So this week we saw Elder Kopischke (of the 70--shout out to the Vancouver Mission--they're coming in a few weeks!) He was super great. He told us a lot of good things and basically just how to use Preach my Gospel more in our teachings. And I saw Sister Nischan!! She almost knocked me over when she came and gave me a hug! She's over in Loredo, so her zone came over for the conference. Sister Dransfield is in the corpus zone, so I see her more often. :)
- you get a flat tire--but don't know how to fix it, but DO know a less-active that does. :) #missionaryworkateveryhour (BUT I FIXED IT! I just took it off and tried fixing it and he (Bro. Gibson) said that I did it right!!)
- you eternally have grease from your bike chain all over your legs
- your bum hurts every second day of riding. (ex: Tuesday we ride our bikes, so Wednesday we'll be a little tender) :)
- Your gear changer-thingamabob is outta whack and runs into your tire--but your awesome elders know how to fix it!
- You fall.
- your companion falls
- Your bike breaks in some way or another because of that fall
No. My ankles are not swollen, that's just how they are. I have ankles like an elephant. They are very sturdy and most decidedly not swollen. My companion was super worried a couple weeks ago, and then Mama Rugar was as well, but no. That's just how they are. :)
But yeah. Okay, not a whole lot of time left, but AMANDA! She came to church yesterday and bore her testimony!! oh my goodness she is so ready to be baptized! And she even took out her piercings after sacrament meeting! And she wants to be baptized with her family--so John (he's nine) could totally be baptized with her!! AHhh! super exciting!
So in the mission you're not alloud to hold babies right? So now I just hold/pet dogs and cats all the time. So yesterday we were at Sister Boyer's house for a visit and her cat snuggled me and fell asleep. I was in heaven. :)