Sunday, November 13, 2016

Ice Cream!!!

Okay. Well, Friday we had a nice little surprise during personal study, Elder Puga (DL) called us and said that we had interviews that day and we freaked out a little bit. Some things to know about Beeville: we are an hour away from everything. This isn't necessarily true, but it's pretty much true. :) So we're 45 mins from Robstown, where we have Zone meetings and stuff, and an hour from Corpus. Last week we went for interviews and stake conference (#familyhistory!!!!) and this week we get to go again because we have Zone Conference! The best part about it is: is that we have like 300 miles we can use for our car for the rest of the month, and it takes about 150 to get down to Corpus. #biking4days which really isn't that bad. But anyways.

LASAGNA!!!!
DQ!!!! #Iloveicecream
oh. let me finish. So interviews were super good. Like five minutes long though. :) So we were there for a little bit, and then we had pizza, but I was still full from when we had DQ ("the stop sign of Texas") --mostly because I had a blizzard and some of the elder's blizzard because they didn't even finish it! and we all know how Sister Fry is about her ice cream. So I was finishing like the last few bites of it and Elder Puga was just watching with his mouth open, like "how on earth can you do that??" because he has to eat it really slow I guess. ANYWAYS, I was still full from that so everyone had pizza for lunch (at like 3pm) but I didn't want any, so but President Torres sat down next to me and was like: "Estas a dieta?" Are you on a diet? do you not want any food? And I told him I just wasn't hungry. But then when I went in for my interview he teased me about it again.

But he also asked if I was "ready to spread my wings and fly"--meaning that I'm almost done with my 12 weeks of training, and technically I could train next transfer which makes me really freaked out and I don't know what to do with my life. It's going to happen. Just wait. AHHHH. Anyways. Lasagna.

So we got invited to the Howards Thursday and we've been looking forward to it all week. So we had lasagna (not as good as Mom's but still super good.), salad, bread, and ice cream. ITWASSOGOOD. and the Howards are an older couple like, 60s/70s and just the sweetest things. And I love them and we love them and it was just great.

So this is my life now. But yeah. Um..... oh we went on exchanges this week, Sis. Phaluane (from South Africa, but moved into the states when she was ten) came and hung out with me for a little bit and showed me how to get referrals easier. and Sis Perez went with Sis. Shickedanz. It was fun to have someone else. We scared Brother Clem and Brother Howard though, they thought Sister Perez was gone and they didn't get a chance to say goodbye! But yeah. Super good week y'all!

Con amor,
Sister Fry
I held a praying mantis! It was white! and it may have been pregnant too!

No comments:

Post a Comment