Sunday, February 19, 2017

That's silly

So I typed up this super eloquent letter, pouring out my heart and sould to y'all... and then it didn't save. sorry.

No time this week, I guess it wasn't meant to be. 

Words of wisdom: dont' eat Wataburger at 9:30pm at night. It's not worth it (even though it totally was) :)

Love y'all
Sister Fry

 











We found Santa in CalAllen                
                            Gigantic bubbles



November 28, 2016



Lesson in Patience

So we're in Corpus because WE GOT OUR ELDERS BACK!!! YAY! So Elder Gundersen went home to recup from his surgeries, so he flew home Tuesday, and Elder Gonzales stayed with the zone leaders until Friday when they texted and said we were going to have elders!!! So our elders are Elder Gonzales and Elder Messinger. And when they told us that, we had a huge weight lifted from our shoulders. phew! So we're in Corpus for the dermatologist again. woop!
Also, sorry. So this keyboard's space bar only works if you push the one corner super hard. This is the hardest trial of my patience.
We were challenged by our zone leaders to read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John by Christmas,so we've started that. And now I'm in Mark! It's been super fun reading about the Savior. And the things He did. It has just increased my testimony of the things that Christ has  done for us. He practiced what He preached (Shelley: Matthew 21:28-31). And I know that Christ is my friend. He knows me. He is always by my side. My favorite scripture is in Isaiah 53:3-5:
"Surely he hath borne [my] griefs, and carried [my] sorrows.... But he was wounded for [my] transgressions, he was bruised for [my] iniquities: the chastisement of [my] peace was upon him; and with his stripes [I] [am] healed." I especially love that last part. <3
Mormon.org. go right now. watch the #lighttheworld video. It is the best! I love it so much! I could watch it over and over and want to watch it again.
Also, winter came Saturday. so Saturday and Sunday were rainy and cold (and we can't ride our bikes, so we walked Saturday!) haha "you shouldn't be outside in this weather!" "you WALKED here??" and yet there were still people that were like "bye felicia!" and didn't want to talk to us. :) But we saw a lot of miracles. President promised us that if we find someone new every day, we'll baptize at least once a month! Can you imagine that? One new convert in each area. that would be 7 converts for our (Sinton) zone, each month!  Imagine how many people would come unto Christ!

Love y'all! Keep Christ near your heart and He will keep you warm!
Sister Fry




December 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment