Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Juany is the Juan!!

We had a miracle this week! Juany was baptized and confirmed this weekend!!!1 YAY!! We are so happy.

Also, Sister Crouch will be returning home this week. :(  but in other news, I will be staying in Mission and be training!! There are only 2 or 3 sisters coming, while like 15 missionaries leaving, but one of them is my greenie! It's so crazy!!

Many things I have learned on my mission. I am officially half-way done in the field, with 6 more transfers to go. I'm so grateful for all those that are helping me stay out here. Thank you for all that you do. I'm excited to see as many faces as I can on Mother's Day, but I'm so glad I have a great family and friends to support me. 

Thanks again! I'm loving South Texas and couldn't my life being any different.

LES QUIERO MUCHISIMO!!
Hermana Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment