Monday, July 3, 2017

Seeking the Spirit

We had interviews on Tuesday and President Torres said that he's noticed some changes in me over the past few transfers, but now he's like "WOAH sister Fry you are the greatest missionary ever and you've changed a lot, and you are just so great". haha. Not exactly but I have changed a lot recently. And I've noticed that I'm back to "me" don't really know how to explain that, but whatever.

Set some BD's this week, had a TON at sacrament meeting. Please someone tell me how hymn 152 goes in Spanish because I don't have any idea what the heck we were playing and I butchered it so bad. I feel so bad. :/

BUT back to the Subject of this email: after interviews we had to hang at the office for a little while because Sister Phalwane has to figure out how to get home (#expiredgreencard--she's going to take the bus) ANYWAYS, so the Zone Leaders were going to do a little study session with those that weren't in interviews, but it turned out to just be Sister Ellsworth and I and the Zone Leaders. Anyways, they had a "special guest" come to one of their companion study sessions and he talked about having the Spirit and how  we really don't know what the mission of the Holy Ghost is. So he said (and invited us) to study in the Topical Guide about the Mission of the Holy Spirit. BOMB so cool!! And they talked about how after Jesus came to the Americas how the people were righteous for 4 generations after that! WHY? Because they wanted the SPIRIT more than anything else. I am a witness of this because Sister E and I have been trying to seek to have the Spirit in every aspect and we are already reaping the blessings of this. And we've been happy! If we seek the Spirit, then we are truly being instruments in the hands of God and we are doing His will, and therefore (this is so cool) He will RUN OUR AREA. 

And I love that.


Happy Birthday tomorrow Dad! And Matthew on Thursday!!! Love you!
Love ya!
Hermana Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment