Wednesday, July 26, 2017

T.R.A.N.S.F.E.R.S!!!!!!

24 July 2017 
So before we begin, this week was amazing! We saw many amazing miracles! :)

The assistants to the Presidente had a baptism for a family (aka boda (wedding) baptism, also they got confirmed and the Priesthood so that they could go to the temple the day after), and we invited Antonio and he brought his three kids too!! It was crazy!! I'm going to miss being an AAP--we like to call ourselves the Assistants to the Assistants to the Presidente because on Saturday the elders had to go to the temple with their little family, and so we taught a lesson for their investigators! It was super fun!!

Also we found a family that lived up by Mile 3, and who now moved back into our area! So it's good that we found them so Sister Ellsworth and her greenie can teach them!! Also we found another chiquito family that Sister Crouch and I spotted (the ones in the yellow house with the twin boys) and I totally forgot where they were, until we were trying to find a prospective elder, and there they were! They are going back this week and continue teaching them. :)

Okay okay, so I'm being transferred!! I'm going to San Benito!! It's west, and I'll be in the Harlingen Zone. :) And I'm step-training! (So my companion has been in the mission for one transfer). And Sister Ellsworth is also training!!! We had dinner at the Valdivia's yesterday (SO BOMB) and the AP's were there and they told us transfers. It will be so exciting!!

I have learned a TON from Sister Ellsworth and I'm excited for my (probably) last area!! Yay! And so now we gotsta go have a lunch at the Cruz's!!

Love y'all!!
Sister Fry
p.s. happy birthday to all the birthdays out there!!--Brandon, Valerie, James, etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment